Saturday, June 18, 2011

Things I'm Loving

I'm definitely loving the plethora of peasant tops I've been seeing lately. We even have some at Old Navy, where I work, that I definitely want to purchase when they go on sale. So far I've only purchased maybe 3 peasant style tops from Sears, Kohls, and Old Navy. Below are a few of my favorites from a few of my favorite stores.

Floral & Medallion Smocked Peasant Top @ Kohls























I scored this peasant top at Kohls for only $7.99! It was on sale at my local store for $17.99 and I had $10 Kohl's Cash that I put toward it. I love Kohl's for their great coupons and incentives.

Heart & Soul Embroidered Peasant Top @ Kohls























While browsing the Kohl's website, I came across this beauty. I love the simplicity and details all wrapped up in one shirt. Definitely wish they would have had this one on sale at my local store.

Gauze Mexicali Top @ Old Navy





















I have to definitely give a shout out to this Old Navy peasant top. It was the first one I saw that made me love this style all over again. When it came in at my store, I fell in love...but unfortunately it still hasn't went on sale. Even though I get a discount, I want it to be a bit cheaper before I buy it. I'm really loving the unique colored stitching and the sweet colored flowers at the top.

Siesta Peasant Top @ Forever 21























This peasant top has the most stitching detail of them all. I love how there is a bit of color and detail on every part of this top. The detail on the front is not only gorgeous but very authentic looking.

1 comment: