I joined Shop at Home in February of this year. I loved the idea of being able to find coupons and get cash back for purchases I would already be making. It was like an extra bonus for my online shopping! I only make a few purchases a month, but by going through Shop at Home, I get cash back percentages from certain merchants and in the past 4-5 months I've gained $11.77 cash back! Now that doesn't sound like much, but if you think about it, it's $11.77 I wouldn't have had if I hadn't participated.
Shop at Home doesn't just offer cash back, they have free online coupons, grocery coupons, cash back rewards, free samples, restaurant coupons and contests.
- 37 million visits a month in 2010
- 800 free product samples
- 50,000 stores
- Over 1,200 grocery coupons
- Members have earned over $50 million in Cash Back
Features I Like:
- Being able to search for sites and automatically see the cash back and coupons offered for the site
- Adding coupons and earning rewards
- Earning cash back rewards for purchases I'd already be making
- The ease of the site
- The shop at home toolbar you can add to your browser