Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shop at Home Review






I joined Shop at Home in February of this year. I loved the idea of being able to find coupons and get cash back for purchases I would already be making. It was like an extra bonus for my online shopping! I only make a few purchases a month, but by going through Shop at Home, I get cash back percentages from certain merchants and in the past 4-5 months I've gained $11.77 cash back! Now that doesn't sound like much, but if you think about it, it's $11.77 I wouldn't have had if I hadn't participated.

More Info:

Shop at Home doesn't just offer cash back, they have free online coupons, grocery coupons, cash back rewards, free samples, restaurant coupons and contests.
  • 37 million visits a month in 2010
  • 800 free product samples
  • 50,000 stores
  • Over 1,200 grocery coupons
  • Members have earned over $50 million in Cash Back
And it's so easy! All you need to do is go to ShopatHome.com and create an account and you'll be all set up to shop and view all the coupons, cash back rewards, and contests! Shop like you normally would, just make sure you go through your Shop at Home account first. Once the merchant approves the cash back, it goes into your account, and once you get to $20, Shop at Home will send you a check. You just sit back and watch the rewards come in :)

Features I Like:
  • Being able to search for sites and automatically see the cash back and coupons offered for the site
  • Adding coupons and earning rewards
  • Earning cash back rewards for purchases I'd already be making
  • The ease of the site
  • The shop at home toolbar you can add to your browser
So start your ShopatHome.com account today!

No comments:

Post a Comment