Sunday, July 21, 2013

Social Sunday: TV Shows


Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?

This is a hard one! I loved all the typical 90's sitcoms but I was really into Full House. I even thought I looked like Michelle :) It also started my long obsession with Mary-Kate and Ashley.

source
2. What is your current favorite TV show?

I'd have to say one show that I really enjoy is The Big Bang Theory. It keeps getting better with each season!

source
3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?

Survivor. I have no idea if they are still making new seasons of this, but I would never want to have to do what those guys do. I'm too much of a wimp lol

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?

If I had any sort of sewing skills I would love to do Project Runway. Mostly because Tim Gunn is awesome!

source

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?

Jess from New Girl. I feel like she is just so quirky, creative, and cute. Definitely the personality traits I like the most about myself.

source
6. Which TV character would you want to date?

Eric Northman from True Blood. I mean, just look at him! Need I say more ;)

source




No comments:

Post a Comment