Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ipsy Bag | July 2013


























Contents:

◆ 1 Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
(Sample Size - $5)
When I received this, I thought it would be really useful since Georgia gets humid and makes my hair frizzy during the summer. However, when I used it, my hair was so flat and frizzy by the end of the day :( I think that my John Frieda Frizz Ease Hairspray does a better job.

◆ 2 POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in "Coral Crush"
(Full Size - $4.15)
I love lip crayons! This color is okay. It's kind of a light pink. I've heard a lot of people say the color was terrible against their skin, but I thought this worked well with my pale skin. Great product for adding a little bit of pop.

◆ 3 Nailtini Nail Lacquer in "Mai Tai"
(Full Size - $13)
When I saw this color, I was immediately afraid of it. I'm not much for reds when it comes to nail polish, however this color is a bit of a muted red. It has a smooth application and the formula seems like it works pretty well. Plus, I read that they are 3-free and do not test on animals.

◆ 4 COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
(Sample Size - $4.86)
I've received COOLA products before so I was familiar with the brand. I think that this moisturizer works well and seems to actually be unscented.

◆ 5 BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
(Sample Size - $3)
This eyeshadow palette sample includes 3 colors from the California collection. The colors are Hollywood (purple), San Francisco (brown), and Malibu (Gold). I am super terrified to try Hollywood because it is such a deep, dark purple, but I really loved mixing San Francisco and Malibu together. They give a nice muted glow.

This month's bag was valued to be a little over $30. Not as high as other months, but still a decent deal. My favorite products were the lip crayon and nail lacquer. Not highly impressed this month, but not 100% disappointed either.


No comments:

Post a Comment