Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social: Pet Peeves and More

Sunday Social


Hi everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Father's Day! Here's another awesome Sunday Social for you all to enjoy.



1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?

I have a lot, but I'd say my biggest driving pet peeve is people who do not turn their lights on when it's foggy or rainy, especially if they drive a silver or gray car! Come on guys, I CAN'T see you and that's not a good thing!

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?

My biggest blogging pet peeve definitely has to be when people do not size images properly and they look blurry or "squished". I hope I've never done this! lol

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?

My biggest general pet peeve at the moment is when people micro manage me at my part time retail job. I love attention to details and directions, but when you hover, want every little detail to be just right, and just become obnoxious, then it drives me crazy!

4. What is your most irrational fear?

I'd have to say I have an irrational fear of snakes. I don't know wy but they freak me out!

5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.

Jason Segel
Paul Rudd
Robert Downey Jr.




No comments:

Post a Comment