Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social: Childhood


I'm linking up with Ashley for my first Sunday Social! 

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday!

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?

I was told that once when I was a kid, I put my backpack on and tried to walk out the front door. While I was fumbling with the knob, my mom asked me what I was doing and I replied, "Going to school," haha.

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?

Nope!

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?

I really cannot remember, but I'm sure I did :)

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?

Never!

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?

The only show I can remember is maybe South Park or the Simpsons when my parents thought they were weird and inappropriate , haha.




1 comment: