Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crowdtap: Woolite Sample & Share


This month I was lucky enough to be selected to participate in Crowdtap's Woolite Sample and Share! I received 10 samples along with 10 coupons to save $1.00 on any Woolite Detergent 50 oz. or larger to share with my friends and family.

This sample and share was all about Woolite's new Woolite Everyday detergent that is meant to be used everyday! It is said to clean and care for fabrics while keeping colors bright and preventing items from shrinking or stretching.

Thanks to Crowdtap, I have had a chance to sample Woolite in the past. I have experience with Woolite's Extra Dark Care detergent and use it every time I wash my jeans or anything dark. It smells really good and I have had good results while using it. My jeans all look really great and hold their shape and color!

Because of my past experience, I knew that the Woolite Everyday detergent would be a really good product to test. It smells just as great as the extra dark care version and the scent is fresh and never overwhelming. I used it on a load of clothes earlier and they came out smelling really nice and looking great! So far, I am very happy with the results. I'm going to continue to use it over time and compare it to the detergent I usually use, which is All Free and Clear.

**Thanks to CrowdTap and Woolite, I was able to try Woolite Everyday detergent and hand out samples and coupons to my friends and family. All opinions are mine alone and I was not paid for this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment