Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

This is what I woke up to this morning.









































It may be hard to tell from the picture, but it's pouring down rain. It's also thundering quite a bit. The weather is going to stay this way ALL weekend, boo!

Today is actually one of my few days off this week and whenever the weather is like this, it makes me so sleepy and a lot less productive than I'd like to be. I'd rather be basking in the sun and enjoying spring already. I was really hoping to take a walk through the neighborhood too. We've been in our new neighborhood going on 6 months, but I still haven't had a chance to walk around because of my dislike for being outside when it's cold, lol. Oh well, I'm thinking it should clear up soon.

I am, however, going to push myself to be productive in some way today, despite the weather. I hope that wherever you are, your day is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment