Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 2013 Sponsors

I love my sponsors and wanted to share a little about a few of them with all of you! I know this post is a couple of days late, but better late than never. I sent out an email with a few questions and here are the responses. Be sure to check them out via the social media links they provided and follow their blogs :)


★ That L.A. It Girl
















Hi, My name is Denysia, and I blog at That L.A. it Girl. I'm addicted to anything fashion related, beauty, and I love trying out new places to eat. 

I started a blog because I wanted to share with other people some of the amazing items I buy. That just slowly turned into a blog. I've been blogging since I was in high school! 

Instagram: http://instagram.com/denysiayu


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ Cattails + Cardigans
















Hello, I'm Sabrina + I write over at cattails + cardigans. My blog is a place where I tell stories + share things that inspire me. On my blog you'll find stories about my daily life, things I love and awesome music. I hope you stop by and stay a while.

I started blogging in my senior year of high school. I started my blog to share my adventures of going into college + living on my own. Since the start of my blog, it has shifted to a blog where I get to share my story as a recently injured paraplegic. I continue blogging to share my story, keep my friends and family updated + to share the things I love.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/heysabrina


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ Don't Tell Anyone
















I'm a freelance graphic designer. Currently providing affordable blogger/logo design and illustration. 
I'm a girl, who's fanatical about every tiny bit of every single moment in life. A girl who wishes she was a traveller and never had to settle. 

I started my blog to express myself in some way. To share my work with others, and help others to built a greater look of a blog. Oh well, let my work talk instead.. :)

Instagram: http://instagram.com/isobellahouse


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ Eyelah
















My name is Ayla and I run a blog and Etsy shop called Eyelah. On my blog I share various things about my life as well as promote my Etsy business. 

I started my blog to write about my progress with learning to make things and it just grew from that.  

Twitter: http://twitter.com/eyelah2012


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ MagsBeadsCreation
















Hi! I'm Melani, currently living in Singapore. I am a software engineer, aspiring jewelry designer, and beginner photographer. I love reading books and visiting museums to learn about history and culture. 

I started my blog to share information related to my passion which is jewelry making and also a little bit about me and my inspirations.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/magsbeadscreation


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ This Lovely Little Day
















I am an artist, blogger, and day-dreamer extraordinaire! I spend most of my days dreaming about my future adventures and live in a world of possibilities. I love to read, bake, craft, write, and appreciate pretty things! My blog revolves mostly around my daily life, craft projects, recipes, outfit posts, and anything I feel moved to talk about!

I started my blog last year because I wanted a space to focus on the little things that make everyday simply lovely, thus the name This Lovely Little Day. :)





1 comment:

  1. Nice Spotlight post!!!

    Thanks for asking me to share.

    ReplyDelete