Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Social: Summer & Social



Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite social media outlet?

Facebook is the most familiar to me and I love being able to see what my friends, near and far, are up to. It's also great for sharing pictures and info quickly.

2. Do you subscribe to any daily new reads? If so, which ones?

I don't subscribe to any daily news reads, but I do follow a lot of blogs :)

3. What is your favorite magazine to have by the pool?

I don't have a subscription right now, but I really love reading Real Simple magazine.

source
4. What is your favorite summertime song?

This is so cheesy, but I really love "California Gurls" by Katie Perry :) Whenever I hear it, I always think about short shorts and summertime.

5. What is the best summer concert you've been to?

One of the best summer concerts I went to was when I was around 16 years old. A local radio station was offering free concerts in the park and I saw the White Stripes! It was also one of my first concerts :)





1 comment:

  1. I love these type of posts, it's nice to read about the things that you like. I love Real Simple magazine too!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete