Monday, May 27, 2013

Music Monday - May 27

I've seen a few bloggers do music posts on Mondays, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Today, I share with you a song that I discovered called "Alone in Kyoto" by Air.  I discovered it when my boyfriend created a playlist full of mostly instrumental movie soundtracks and we listened to it on the way up to see his Dad. When I heard it, I immediately felt a calm come over me. It's such a pretty song and I love the way it sounds. It's such a simple song but definitely interesting. Plus, I realized that it sounded familiar to me. I couldn't get over the familiarity, so I had to look it up. Low and behold, I found out it's a song from the soundtrack for "Lost in Translation", a really good movie starring Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray.




No comments:

Post a Comment