Sunday, February 24, 2013

BzzAgent Schick Hydro Silk Campaign

I was recently selected to participate in the BzzAgent Schick Hydro Silk Campaign! Now for those who do not know what BzzAgent is, it's a fun site that allows you to participate in campaigns for products that you get to test for free! You get coupons or samples to give to others and you review the products. I'll be posting all my reviews here, so be on the look out for more as I'm selected for new campaigns. I'm currently in 5! :)

This particular campaign was all about the new Schick Hydro Silk razor. 

"With the Schick Hydro Silk® razor, you go beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. Only Schick Hydro Silk® razors include Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum to hydrate your skin for up to two hours after shaving and 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help reduce irritation."



The sample came with A free Schick Hydro Silk razor starter kit, which included a soft touch handle razor, two cartridges and a convenient shower hanger and coupons for $5 off.

I was really excited about this campaign and used my sample razor right away! I loved how the handle was easy to grip and the shaving process was smooth and silky. I like the shape of the razor and the moisturizing serum the most because it gives you a close shave without irritation or nicks. It also really contours well to the shape of my body. After my shave, my legs were really soft and smooth! Loving this razor for sure!


I'm a BzzAgent and I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

Thanks Bzzagent!

No comments:

Post a Comment