Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I'm Loving Friday

I'm definitely loving DIY Glitter projects this week! I always love a good craft project and lately glitter has been on my mind. I've seen a few people doing things with glitter, so I decided to go to Michael's and buy 3 jars of glitter - silver, red, and multicolor and get to work :)

First I covered some paper pears in glitter.
 















Then I decided to cover some bottle caps in glitter and hopefully loop them together into a strand for decoration. They kind of look like tiny peppermint patty wrappers lol.
















Then I did some picture frames.
















I'm definitely loving how they all turned out and I'm in the process of finishing things up by sealing the glitter so that it doesn't shed on everything. I definitely have a big glitter mess to clean up just from the creations :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! The glitter pears are very cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design on your blog! It's so adorable! I too am in love with glitter. I made glitter shoes and now I want everything to be glitttterrrrr!

    ReplyDelete