Monday, December 5, 2011

New and Improved!

I decided to change my Etsy shop name to COSDesign. I am in the process of creating new graphics and updating all information on my blog, Etsy shop, and new Facebook fan page - COSDesign Fan Page.

Why the change?

I have always struggled with the length and combination involved in Chokingonstatic Design. I've had a few people spell it wrong or type it as Choking On Static and never really liked the appearance. Plus there was always the times when I would have to repeat it or explain the name. I was never 100% for the name and I used it randomly when I signed up for Etsy. When Etsy gave the option to update shop names, I decided to go ahead and make the move to COSDesign. I like the way it looks and I think it is more appealing. It will be pronounced as C - O - S - Design. Almost like spelling out C - O - S and adding Design to it.

I just wanted to let you guys know about the changes :) Feel free to go ahead and like the new fan page - COSDesign Fan Page because I will be deleting the Chokingonstatic Design Fan Page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment