Friday, January 21, 2011

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows at the Moment

I've seen a few people doing favorite lists on blogs lately and thought that I'd share some of my favorite TV shows at the moment.

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm












I just started watching repeats of Curb Your Enthusiasm on some local channels and have fallen for the cleverness of Larry David all over again. Larry David was one of the main creators of Seinfeld, which is one of my all time favorite shows. I've only been watching repeats, but I'm loving this show so much! I've been watching it every time it comes on.

2. Parks and Recreation









I've watched Parks and Recreation since it first came on. It's been off for at least a season and just premiered it's newest season last night on NBC! I was so happy that they brought it back. I really love Amy Poehler, but it's definitely the supporting characters that make this show so funny.

3. House Hunters International









My boyfriend has been watching HGTV a lot lately and has turned me on to this show. It's really cool to see how people look for houses to purchase in foreign countries. Most of the places they go to are gorgeous! I especially love the ones where people find places to live on the beach. Sometimes their budgets are in the half a million + range but other times they can buy a place that is near the ocean for relatively cheap. It's definitely interesting to watch.

4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia








I've been watching It's Always Sunny since it's first season when I was still in high school during probably 05 or 04. It's definitely gotten better with time and added characters and I still love it today. It's definitely a bit quirky and raunchy at times, but it's definitely hilarious and I can watch it over and over again.

5. The Office












I've been behind the Office since the beginning. I love how the characters have developed over time and have definitely grown to love them all. I especially love how with each season, it keeps getting better. I can watch office reruns all day any day and never be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment