Saturday, December 11, 2010

Moving Out and In























The past 4 days I have been moving into a new duplex my boyfriend and I are renting. This is the first place I've had beyond staying with my parents, so it's a huge step for me & a huge step for our relationship as well. We've moved the majority of our things in, but my parents are sick right now and I must wait a little while until I can get some items such as my two desks, filing cabinet, chairs, etc.

I'm also being transferred to a new job and they are having issues getting me in the system, so my schedule has been postponed. My first day was supposed to be tomorrow, but now it might be later this week or next Sunday. I just hope they get it figured out because I've already went an entire week without hours.

Wishing for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment