Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Was Tagged!

YAY! I was tagged on one of my last entries by Living Well at Liv'nGood Jewelry and figured I should go ahead and post this while I was thinking about it.

Here are the rules:

✳ Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. ✳ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. ✳ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. ✳ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 7 random facts about myself:

1. I'm a picky eater as far as what I eat, how it's cooked, and how I actually go about eating it. 2. I LOVE parks and pretty much anything that is outdoors and has a playground of sorts. 3. My favorite animal is the cat and to prove it, I have 10 cats as of right now. 4. I am obsessed with accessories and probably spend way too much money on them :) 5. I'm the only member of my immediate family that is left handed. 6. I didn't start driving until I was 18 years old. 7. I love office supplies and anything craft related...I have way too much of it!

I tagged these great blogs:

...sorry I could only find 5 blogs to tag that were not already tagged. I'm still new to blogger and don't know a lot of people I'd feel right about tagging :(

No comments:

Post a Comment